Goals of the FTC Program
- Students are inspired and energized to spread kindness, inclusion, encouragement, compassion, respect and resiliency in their school community through simple positive actions.
- Students increase awareness of other students’ experiences and perspectives to increase empathy and under
- Students learn The Courageous 7, which are seven different strategies they can use to positively impact a situation when they see someone being mistreated.
- Students are empowered to employ The Courageous 7 strategies through gained confidence and practice.
- Students develop leadership skills by mentoring, educating and inspiring other students in the FTC program.